Adsense

Total Pageviews

Friday 10 July 2015

Minimum aggregate required for different fields in NUST

                                      INFORMATION REGARDING NUST


  • NUST  became popular for the last few years.
  • NUST H-12 campus was established in 2004-2005.
  • First CIVIL ENGINEERING batch was graduated in 2008.
  • First SMME ( MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ) batch graduated in 2008 also.
  • SEECS is the oldest and the most advanced department of NUST.
  • NUST is #1 Engineering University of Paksitan ranked by HEC.
  • NUST ranking was improved from 398th 275th in World by QS Ranking, UK.
  • NUST ensures a bright future to everyone of his students.
  • The Rules and Regulations at NUST are strictly followed.

THE ABOVE MENTIONED THINGS MAKE's NUST ONE OF THE BEST UNIVERSITY OF THE WORLD.

                                   INFORMATION REGARDING INCREMENT OF MERIT

  • Merit in NUST has been increasing steadily.
  • For the last two years increment was shocking.
  • Last year merit rose about 2% almost.
  • Last year SMME ( MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ) Merit was at the top.
  • SEECS ( ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING) Merit was at the second.
  • Whereas NICE ( CIVIL ENGINEERING ) Merit was at third.
  • This year it is also expected that Merit will rise in the same manner.

                                                    SOME SPECIFIC MERIT

  • For SMME (MECHANICAL ) your merit should be about 78% and above
  • For SEECS ( ELECTRICAL ) your merit should be about 74% and above.
  • For NICE ( CIVIL ) your merit should be about 73% and above.
  • Where as SCME ( CHEMICAL AND MATERIAL ) Merit lies at 72%.
  • For EME ( MECHATRONICS ) your Merit should be 72% and above.
  • For Computer , Software and other engineering your merit should be about 69%  and 72% and above. 

                                                   FOR BUSINESS
  • For BBA ( NBS ) it is about 72%.
  • For ACF (NBS ) it should be about 67%.
  • For MASS COMMUNICATION ( NBS )it should be about 65%.
                                                       FOR PC ( PAYING CADETS )
  • For Mechanical Engineering your merit number is about 1800.
  • For Civil Engineering it is about 2500-2800
  • For Electrical Engineering it is  about 2000-2400
  • For Mechatronics it is about 2800-3200
  • For Computer it is about 3200-3500.
  • For MCS ( TELECOMMUNICATION , SOFTWARE ) it is about 3000-3600.

  • NOTE : MERIT NUMBER's MAY VARY DEPENDING UPON THE NUMBER OF APPLYING CANDIDATES AND THEIR MERIT POSITIONS.
  • IT IS THE COLLECTION OF DATA FOR THE LAST 3-4 YEARS.
  • IT WILL HELP YOU TO EVALUATE YOUR SELECTED FIELD.
  • STAY TUNED AND GOODLUCK !

47 comments:

  1. For sat based candidates where seats are limited for national students,what are approximate close aggregates for securing a seat in NUST ?your contribution will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 837 marks in matric and fsc 1 i got 301 , i know my are quite less but stil hoping to get admission in nust bussiness school so how much marks are required ,?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is possible for u to join nust on behalf of ur entry tst

      Delete
  3. minimum aggeregate for paying cadet

    ReplyDelete
  4. my aggregate is 63.545 is there any chance of getting admission in telecom engg

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much aggrigaterequired for MBBS in NUST

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you tell me briefly about paying cadets about their criteria and procedure to apply

    ReplyDelete
  7. my aggregate is 68.02% any chance in cs H-12 main campus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same is my aggregate. Is there any chance to get mechanical engineering karachi.

      Delete
  8. My aggregate is 73.61 any chances electrical in H-12 campus

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an Aggregate of 70.25, Any Chance of Civil Engineering in H12, or Mechatronics in EME, Second/Third Merit list included

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have 70.8666 aggregate. any chance in software engineering in islamabad h 12,please eeply

    ReplyDelete
  11. Assalam o Alaikum
    Aggregate: 75.03
    Any chance in SEECS EE?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got 130 in NET 2017 and my aggregate is 65. AnY chance in NBS for BBA ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fsc and matric mein kitnay hain?

      Delete
    2. Fsc and matric mein kitnay hain?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  13. 2368 merit position, what are the chances of CS at SEECS?

    ReplyDelete
  14. How much agrigate is required for enviromental engineering

    ReplyDelete
  15. At least how much aggregate is required for PCs for computer engineering (eme) ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. my aggregate id 71.06 is there any chance that het admission in bba?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got 293 but I hope to get admission in mechanical engineering and electrical engineering or software engineer

    ReplyDelete
  18. My aggregate is 65.55% can I get admission in Masscom?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got 890 marks in fsc nd 941 in matric and 382 in first year gow much i need marks in NET for bs applied biosciences

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have 442 marks in Fsc part I and due to some i can't attend my ffsc part II physics paper but still i have a chance to get 800+ marks also I have 93% marks in matric i want to do civil engineering. What should I do if I don't want to waste my entire year??

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have 840 marks in fsc and 140 in NET ,in Matric I have 965/1050. What are my chances in civil engineering.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i got 715 markes in matric and 303 marks in Fsc can i get admission in mechatronics engineering

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have 79.33% in matric and 75% in Inter
    NET marks are 132
    How much chance BBA or ACF?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have 97% marks in matrix.
    84% marks in 1st year.
    I got 122 marks in NET.
    Can I got admission in BS chemistry?

    ReplyDelete
  25. My nust aggregate is 67.3 is there any chance in bs psychology?

    ReplyDelete
  26. My merit number is 2128. Is there any chance for me in chemical engineering?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by USA Doctors. But the best way to fight and get rid of  herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people of HIV virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Alzheimer disease, Eczema,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism,vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    He's a good man and he will help you

    ReplyDelete
  28. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can I get admission in NUST SEECS Islamabad with my NET score 122???

    ReplyDelete
  30. My matric marks are 1025/1100
    Fsc part 1 are 488/520
    Max score in NET is 136
    Can I get admission in civil or mechatronics engineering in H-12 campus?

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have 1016 marks in matric and 409 in fsc part 1 out of 510
    how much marks do i need in NET to get admission in BS computers ?
    merit based

    Plz answer

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have 931 marks in matric and 313 marks in FSc part 1
    How much score do I need in NET to get admission in electrical engineering department at H-12 campus

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi! If i want to get into nust for BS psychology How much aggregate is required? I got 97% marks in matric and 98%in FSC part 1 and 88% in Fsc Part 2

    ReplyDelete
  34. 439/510 (86.78%) fsc part 1
    963/1100(87.6%) matric
    130/200 in net
    aggregate (70.42)
    Is there any chance for me to get admission in psychology or mass communication in nust this year 2023

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get a admission in psychology?

      Delete
  35. I got 130 marks in NET and my aggregate is 70.9%. Is there any chance to get admission in economics?

    ReplyDelete