Adsense

Total Pageviews

Monday 12 December 2016

Most Common Questions

MOST COMMON QUESTIONS

Q# Which field are you going to choose? And why?
I have chosen Civil Engineering for myself. This is my passion, and it provides me with the best chance of improving Transportation system all across Pakistan.
To improve transportation system, this is my utmost desire as it will benefit people in terms of health wealth and environment.
Choose field of your own choice as this will help you in doing something note-able.

Q# Which University are you going for?
I have chosen NUST, and for NUST I took a gap year.
In the previous year (2013) I got admission in PIEAS , UET Lahore , UET Taxila , IST , FAST Lahore , FAST Islamabad and Comsats Islamabad along with some international opportunities like University of Toronto as well.
As far as NUST is concerned, it is my desired institute. NUST grooms one well and it is rich in extracurricular and exchange programs.
Select University wisely as this will help you in grooming !

Q# Why this field? It’s scope?
To me the most ridiculous questions is ‘Beta iska scope kia hai?’
Scope is for each and everything in which you are good at, whether it is Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering , BBA or whatever.
Stay Determined, Stay focused and Insha Allah you will succeed.

Q# What actually scope means?
Scope means how much talented are you, to get the best paid job.

Q# Did you choose this at your own or Parents imposed it on you?
I choose Civil Engineering at my own.
To choose any field, you must be confident for yourself. Because if your parents impose it on you, then it will be very difficult for you to complete it successfully.

2 comments: