Adsense

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Success story of Muhammad Abdullah ( FUNG Online Academy)

Success story of Muhammad Abdullah who prepared from our preparation material..
Assalaam u Alaikum, friends!
Hope you all are fine! I just wanted to share my experience of NET with you people. Just like everyone, I was also worried about my admission. I wanted to get admission in NUST, but it seemed like I won't be able to pass the entrance test. Believe me, there is not a single question in any test which is out of the decided course. The questions become a bit tricky, but the basic concept is never out of the F.Sc books. Unlike F.Sc, Entrance Test is more a game of smart work than hard work. All you need is to grasp the concepts, and learn the techniques and shortcuts of solving tricky questions. It's a task of practice.
With a vague idea in mind, I used to ask the seniors about the tips of preparation. One of them suggested me to follow the 'FUNG Entry Test' page on facebook in order to get all my questions answered. Soon I came to know about the FUNG preparation portal.. After reading the reviews of people, I joined it. To my surprise, I discovered that it was a complete gateway to the admission, since it contained all the details and useful material for the preparation. The best thing about it is that the MCQs in ir are from past papers of NET (and other tests), which give you an idea about the difficulty level and the style of questions of that particular test. Secondly, the tricks of solving questions are very very helpful. To be very honest, you will get a great benefit from the that. The content reveals the hard work of admins.
By the magnanimity of Allah Almighty, I got selected in both, NUST and PIEAS, for Mechanical Engineering. I'm thankful to the FUNG Entry Test team for their guidance throughout the process. God bless!!
P.S: Best of Luck to all who are going to appear in entry tests.




No comments:

Post a Comment