Adsense

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Life at NBS

Why to go for NBS ? Why Doing BBA ? Have A Look On her Story !

Done with high school ? Ready for college applications ? Wondering where to apply, which field to choose ? I was at the same stage an year ago. I knew I was stepping in the professional education phase of my life and I had to find my passion in order to make a wise decision. I chose Business administration as my college major. People might tell you that it's too main stream to go for BBA  but you must know that a lot of people do the same thing but only few are remembered for the greatness of their hard work and passion. I chose NBS  as my next institution. Why? If somebody would have asked me this question back then, I probably wouldn't be able to answer it as clear as I can now. NBS is a whole new world of experience, practical learning, exposure and above all hell lot of a fun place. So far my journey here has been absolutely amazing. This institution doesn't just give you a degree, rather it transforms you into a completely different and much better person with an Intellect of an entrepreneur, a groomed personality and an individual with bigger dreams than ever. NBS has many different societies and clubs, you'll feel like home as soon as you enter the building. In short you'll have the best experience of your life here at NBS. NUST business school is one of the top business schools in Pakistan. You will have quite a number of opportunities to frame your career during your four year experience at this school. Nust alumini association network is pretty strong and every year Nbs job fair gives away jobs to quite a number of graduate and undergraduate students successfully.  From its modest beginnings as a management institute to its present position as one of the best-ranked business schools in the country, NBS has already charted an impressive trajectory of development. In this way, NBS plans to lead the future of ethical, quality business education in Pakistan.

Remember it's not the profession that'll give you fame, respect or success, it's you, your hard work and you determination that'll make the best out of it. Also a groomed institution plays a very prime role in building your future career so, do not just settle for it, rather choose, decide and commit so that five years later you could tell with pride that you made a wise decision.

Another Article Yet To Come ...

Momina Nadeem
BBA 2015

3 comments:

  1. Most of the BBA+MBA graduates i have come across are unemployed and claim that there are equal to zero jobs in Pakistan. Can you please explain me why is that so? Is it true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all depends on their degree skills and professional dealing . I know a person who is MBA graduate and now he is getting paid in lacs
      It all depends on one's skills

      Delete
  2. Awais. Getting employment and a job is not entirely subject to getting a degree. It depends on who you are as a person and whether have you the skill set to sell yourself or not. Let me assure you that there are more Management jobs out there then there are Engineering jobs. Also the BBA+MBA graduates you're talking about, may I please know which universities? Because at the end of the day it just does not come to the degree but the skills imparted in you by the institution and your experiences in University and NBS trains you pretty damn well through it's tough class schedules, dress codes, activities and extra curriculars.

    ReplyDelete