Adsense

Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 August 2016

Syed Mujahid Abbas

My Story

I, Syed Mujahid Abbas, started to explore the world as soon as I could stand and walk. My schooling began from APS Seven Streams Quetta Cantt. Being Army Brat, I have been through transfers in my whole educational period, but it didn’t disturb me at all. In fact I learned to meet people from all over Pakistan. Till my 4th grade I was an outstanding student, with a record of securing 1st position. I was famous at my school for my brilliancy.

But time changed and my father was posted to Chaklala, Rawalpindi. Here, I continued my schooling from APS Ordinance Road Rawalpindi. This transfer affected me a bit because I was not able to maintain 1st position, I secured second every time. Thus I decided to struggle hard and finally in terminal exam of 7th class I was able to secure 1st position again.

After that, we were again transferred from Rawalpindi to Multan where I continued my education from Chamanzare Askari Multan. I studied for 3 years in APS Multan as well as in Punjab College, one of the best college in Multan. In 9th class I was my school topper with (479/525) 91% marks. That was one of the best results of my life. Then, I started college and was again transferred to Lahore.

This transfer disturbed me the most as I was in FSc. It affected my grades too but I recovered well from this by securing admission at NUST Islamabad. This was the life changing part of me, when I was preparing for entry test. I feel no hesitation in stating that I took a ‘gap year’ despite the fact in that year I was able to make in the following universities:
  • ·         Mechanical , PIEAS
  • ·         Mechatronics , UET
  • ·         Mechanical, IST
  • ·         Aerospace, IST
  • ·         Civil , FAST Lahore
  • ·         Electrical , FAST Islamabad

Unfortunately I was not able to make into NUST. It was my passion to be a part of NUST, so I decided to quit all other options and studied hard. I appeared in NET for the very first time in 2013 and my score was 101.I also appeared in NET-1 2014  and got 110. After that, I joined Star Academy Lahore with new aim to work hard. I appeared for NET-2 in 2014 and got 146 marks.

Thus, every hurdle and failure proved to be fortune and AlhamduLillah I was successful in making for NICE , NUST. Currently, I am student of Civil Engineering in NUST Institute of Civil Engineering. I have completed 2 years here and will be starting my junior year from 19th September In Shaa Allah.


As far as your curiosity for Civil Engineering is concerned , it is a professional discipline that deals with design , construction and maintenance of physical and naturally built environment including works like roads,bridges,canals,dams and buildings  . Civil is not only related to construction stuff as most people think , it also deals with designing , architecture , problem solving , efficiency and management. Being a civil engineer , you have the chance to prove your worth with new innovative ideas . As far as Pakistan is concerned , we lag far behind then the modern world . So in order to put my country on a line of success , i am here for my country .


'A best engineer is the one who shortlist the issues of country during his degree and try to solve them' 


In short, there is no shortcut to success. One should be clear in his/her mind for the achievement of his/her aims and goals. Nothing is impossible in this world, all you need to do is work hard, pray to GOD and in no time success will be yours.

In last a quote for civil Engineers " Everyday an adventure when you are a Civil Engineer"





















SYED MUJAHID ABBAS

NICE NUST

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and motivating also

    ReplyDelete